So, we got back from Hawaii this morning at 6am. The flight back was much nicer than the one out, and faster too. Tradewinds or something.
First thing my wife does is run to the bathroom and put on like 2 more layers of clothing! DAMN IT I miss her running around half naked already! It is chili here though. I am just glad I did not have to go back home to Iowa or something… brrrrrrrr.
Highlights of the Trip
1. the already mentioned half naked wife… worth saying twice in my opinion
2. Snorkling in the crater that I can not remeber the name of.
3. Reading 2 and a half books.
4. Sleeping till 9 or 10 everyday.
5. Even rainy and windy it is so beautiful, I am glad for digital camereas cause I could take 100 pictures of sunsets and not feel like I was wasting film
Ok the bad I will keep this short
1. motion sickness. had more than my fair share. Flight out turbulence the entire way (5hrs) no puking than goodness. Boat trip to snorkling ah not so lucky on the no puking thing.
2. Driving some crap ass wanna be car! Sheesh, I am so spoiled by things like handling. I even asked for their sporty thing… some how a oldsmobile Alero qualifes???
K, I need some more sleep, because I am still punchy. Apparently airplane sleep does not count in the real world as sleep;P